Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter

Ok, so just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I am posting this early because I am not smart enough to figure out how to schedule a post  I am just that organized!! No seriously, I just want to relax tomorrow and enjoy the day. No chores, no work and no blogging!

I have been busy recapping my spring break trip last year so I didn't have time to share with you my very minor holiday decs.

My mantle this year.
I totally had planned to make a banner to kind of fill
the gap at the top but that never happened.
Maybe next year?
For some reason, I just love the rabbit on the left and
that is not my normal go-to type of decoration!
In the large holder are a bunch to $1.00 glitter eggs from Target from last year.


I also love this guy but he freaking sheds everywhere -
just like a real rabbit!
My Girl Scouts made these many years ago.
Just a styrofoam egg with a popsicle stuck in it.
We added floral foam in the pot and just pushed the popsicle stick in.
(Note: the egg is that smooth type of styrofoam, not the porous kind).
Another Easter decoration made by my scouts.
Super easy and adorable too!
My favorite holiday chalkboard.
Egg dyeing time.

Hubby's contribution.
We are very excited about making the Elite Eight this year
Go Gators!
So just a quick blog post to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I am looking forward to church, food, family and relaxation tomorrow. Can't wait! I will finish tackling the backyard, but that is for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment