Monday, August 20, 2012

Most Wonderful Time of the Year . . .

School is back in!! Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaawwwww!


This is my youngest, on her first day of Kindergarten back in 2007. She seems so little now.


Here she is today, 1st day of school 2012, as the big kid on campus. She sure knows how to match her safety patrol belt too!!


Here is my oldest on her first day of high school. She would never in a million years let me take a photo of her at school so I let that dream go when she started middle school. I was looking for a photo of her on her first day of Kindergarten and I don't have one on my computer or in a photo album. I know the photo exists so I imagine it is sitting in a box in my hall closet. Guess I will add that to my TO DO list! But for now, time for Oprah and Bon-Bons. What? What do you mean Oprah is not on anymore? Dang! Guess I have no excuse for frivolity and down time so now I will have to file all of this -


I'll be happy to share my someday/future success on my filing but that will be for a much, much later post!

1 comment: