Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's Totally a Sign from the Shopping Gods!

Ok, so looky what I just got from Pier 1!!




I "Liked" them on Facebook and bingo-shazam! I get a coupon for the dinnerware I coveted.  Remember me droning on and on how I want new stuff for my backyard? Now I did read the small print (barely with my aging eyes) and am not 100% sure this is for the melamine stuff but yes, you got it right, I am hauling myself there after picking up my oldest from stupid early release (that just really messes up my schedule and I am glad it is going away next year!). I also have a coupon for 20% off one regular price item so I just might start on my pillow collection and see if I really do like it in the backyard. Happy shopping for me and I will let you know, but that will be for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment