Thursday, April 11, 2013

Getting My Spray Paint On . . .

Ok, so my day started with car lines (early ones today) and then came home to this -

12 cans of spray paint!
The current cramps in my hand are reminding me of all this!



Lots of touch-up needed.
This is the first coat.
Definitely a little splotchy so added a second coat to blend a little better.
No judgement on my lack of green grass.
The weeds should fill in nicely and make everything
green again!
Getting there.
Going to make this over instead of throwing it away
(unless the makeover looks horrible and then it's being recycled!).
I painted a couple tables.
I am so over green, that is so 1990s!
So I am sitting here with all the above painted and just realized that I didn't take after pictures! Oh vey! What was I thinking?? I guess it is because I am not used to taking after photos, usually just befores!! I will take them tomorrow when the sun is back out because this tired rear end is on the couch! So photos to come, but that is for another post!



No comments:

Post a Comment