Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Funny Ha, Ha!

Ok, so I spent today cleaning out two refrigerators, reading Sea of Monsters for my book club at my daughter's school, going to the book club (yes, I read it just in time!), and now I am busy removing glue from all over after making Flubber in Girl Scouts (without the help of my co-Leader who was out-of-town!). I thought I could use a good laugh so I pulled some of my faves off my Pinterest Funny Board. Enjoy -










With that being said, I am going to call it a night too! Super tired tonight and knowing I have a busy rest of the week, time to shower, put my jammies on, pour another  a glass of wine, and put my feet up. Crap, tomorrow is the teacher's luncheon - off to make Monkey Squares! Excellent recipe that I will share with you someday but that is for another post!


No comments:

Post a Comment