Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dancing the Night Away - Part 3


Ok, so I have shown you all the prep work and setting up for the party and now it's time to eat and get our party on . . . 

Our candy table was the first thing the kids saw after
playing the Candy Land game.
It was great to stand here and hear the kids
cheering and gasping with glee!

We had bags they could write their name on
and then store their goodies!



These cupcakes are from Sam's and we just added the toppers. 




My friend Michelle was in charge of all the food
and decorations and I think it all
looks delicious!


This shot is so blurry but I love the action of it!
Converse were the shoes of choice.
I like those over those high, hoochie heels!

Candy Land game in action!
As a tornado just came on shore blocks from my house, I am logging off and we are hunkering down. I have fun photo booth photos to come, but that is for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment