Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Get Your Heart On . . .



Ok, so it's hard to get your Valentine's on when it's all piled on the table like this . . . 


Or this . . . 


But, have no fear. I have been working hard to get it all in place. I still have lots of tweaking, frames to fill and a few projects to make. So here's the game plan to bring it all to fruition . . . 


I like this banner. I would like to hang it on my white shelves mixed in with some of my Nana's crocheted hearts.


I have two milk glass urns that I put on my white shelves. I bought two round Styrofoam balls that I plan to cover with these rosettes. Wish me luck on this.


And, who doesn't love a whoopie pie? I plan on making these this February for my girls. If they are good, taking to Girl Scouts also!! Those girls are tough and snacks have to be good!!

My girls are already begging for my mom's special Valentine's Day sugar cookies with her special cherry icing . . .  delish!!

So, my next post will be me actually doing some of the things I keep dreaming, hoping and planning to do! So time to get my V'Day on, but that is for another post!

1 comment:

  1. So funny! This post came in on reader before I saw whose it was. As I started perusing the pictures my brain was saying "wow, she has so many of the same things that I have". Then, as I looked more closely I saw things I had made and being as 'sharp' as I am,I realized it was you. Can't wait to see it done! And save some cookies for me!

    ReplyDelete