Monday, December 5, 2011

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to CVS ...



Actually, it happened IN CVS. Ok, so my youngest daughter, my husband and myself ran to Target to pick up some last minute items for Christmas decorating.  We get almost everything we need except we forgot one item.

While sitting at the light waiting to turn, the Toys for Tots motorcycle ride was passing for about 15 minutes, we remembered we forgot to get nails.  Lo and behold, there is a CVS at the next corner. My husband runs into the store and asks the man behind the counter where the nails are. He sends him to Aisle 3.

Here's what my husband sees:



Not just nails, Hello Kitty nails!

After finding the right nails, hammer and nails, not polish and nails, my husband and the man behind the counter had a good laugh!! We are not real sure as to what vibe my husband gives off but it did make for a good laugh!! We did finish our Christmas decorating so I will get those pictures to you but that is for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment