Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween . . .

Ok, so I can't believe today is Halloween and I haven't even finished the tour of my spooky home! So here it is - enjoy!

My ode to Edgar Allen Poe and The Raven.




The perfect spot for a wicked cocktail.




My little witch vignette. Sorry the picture is so dark.

I love staining cheesecloth and hanging it everywhere.
This one, the girls and I ripped holes that had ghostly faces.

I love my mantel!
Last year, I bought a lot of old, generic frames from Goodwill, painted them black and pulled out the Cricut. The frames with the photos are those that change from a normal photo to a ghoulish creature. I got those this year at Michaels.

Here's some close-ups:






This is the Pottery Barn Skeleton Drink Holder.
When not serving drinks out of it, I put this cute Jack-o-Lantern in.
This is where I hang my broom!
I plan on making a cape one year to hang here.




So that's my spooky house. Here's hoping the rain passes so we will have a nice, dry evening for trick-or-treating! Happy Halloween!




2 comments:

  1. Love the change up on your mantle this year & the witch society picture and key holder are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I really liked the mantle too! We found the key to go on the key holder at HomeGoods and thought it was perfect by the front door. I love the Witch Society picture so thanks for making it for me!!

    ReplyDelete